Call for Price
No limits for your patients.
Everyday activities and comfort from the very start. When it comes to washing, showering, bathing, etc., Leukomed® T plus allows patients to quickly resume their everyday activities. And there is no risk: the transparent wound dressing is waterproof and bacteria proof.
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
Reduces the risk of maceration.
Dressing changes do not affect the healing process.
Extra safe for of secreting wounds.
All-round suitability for wound dressing.
Leukomed® T and Leukomed® T plus are easy and quick to apply.
1. Hold the wound dressing at the red handling tape. Then remove the top layer of release paper.
2. Using the handling tape, the transparent wound dressing can be applied accurately to the wound. Now remove the second layer of release paper.
3. Carefully press the transparent film onto the skin, especially around the edges. Full skin contact ensures that the dressing is waterproof and a bacterial barrier.
4. Now remove the application film in one go using the red handling tape.
5. To remove, pull off the film dressing evenly using one of the edges – painless and gentle on the skin.
There are no reviews yet.