Call for Price
See it clearly
Leukomed® T. For secure transparent fixation. Leukomed® T secures cannulae, compresses and other medical aids, making them waterproof and bacteria proof. Non-secreting wounds are also carefully protected from friction and shear. Good visibility at all times.
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
Reduces the risk of maceration.
Supports patient mobilisation.
Facilitates wound inspection.
All-round suitability for covering non-secreting wounds.
Leukomed® T and Leukomed® T plus are easy and quick to apply.
1. Hold the wound dressing at the red handling tape. Then remove the top layer of release paper.
2. Using the handling tape, the transparent wound dressing can be applied accurately to the wound. Now remove the second layer of release paper.
3. Carefully press the transparent film onto the skin, especially around the edges. Full skin contact ensures that the dressing is waterproof and a bacterial barrier.
4. Now remove the application film in one go using the red handling tape.
5. To remove, pull off the film dressing evenly using one of the edges – painless and gentle on the skin.