Ultra-thin for high vapour transmission
- The ultra-thin polyurethane film protects reliably against water, bacteria and contaminants, yet granting a high moisture vapour transmission rate (MVTR).
The pattern for breathable film dressings
- By applying the skin-friendly adhesive in an intelligent pattern (“pattern coat”), secure fixation and lasting protection are achieved without impairing breathability.
Ease of application
- The unique application system featuring a translucent carrier film with a distinctive red stripe, assures precise placement over the wound or device.
Characteristics – Benefits
- breathable – lets the skin breathe, reduces the risk of macerations
- waterproof – allows to shower and bathe
- impermeable to bacteria and contaminants – helps to reduce the risk of infections
- transparent – allows for easy inspection of the insertion site
- very thin, soft and flexible film – conformable to body contours and catheters
- skin-friendly yet strong adhesive – secure fit, comfortable for the patient
- design with rounded edges – prevents premature roll-off
- additional fixation strips – secure fixation, helps prevent dislodgement of catheters and tubing
- additional label – convenient documentation of patient information